4 years of ups and downs and creativity and, as mentioned in the prologue, this is my effort to celebrate my time here on this anniversary.
1. Creativity means finding the best way I could to explain the why of relocating to Texas and what I will miss about the state of my birth.
2. Creativity means telling about my move to Houston and my (and my cats) 1st month here in ways that entertain and amuse.
3. Creativity means finding ways to get comfortable in my new home and introducing myself.
4. Creativity means finding furniture in unexpected places, from a thrift store to Ikea.
5. Creativity means finding time to explore my new surroundings and spend a month sharing daily gratitude for so much that has happened in my life.
6. Creativity means finding ways to use my talent for writing and photography and a peculiar sense of humor to survive 2 eye surgeries (one of which was a cancer scare) in my first 8 months in Houston.
7. Creativity means finding ways to host concerned sisters during my first surgery and making sure they don't get lost and leave re-assured about my health.
8. Creativity means creating the Twitter hashtag #WeccommendWedn and finding a way to somehow forget I'd ever done so until preparing this post.
9. Creativity means prancing in the rain of a Houston storm.
10. Creativity means finding an interesting ways to explore the heart of my new city and interviewing the natives.