After spending the morning, and early afternoon, at The Crystal Cathedral I came home to worship at the alter of the Super Bowl.
I couldn't have cared less who won the game.
I was interested in the Commercials. ;-D
Aretha got things off to a shabby start with her terrible rendition of the National Anthem.
Both the Robert Schullers, alone, or together, would have ran circles around this once great lady if allowed to warble the song. ;-D
The halftime show was okay, if you like the Stones.
As for the Commercials:
I assume any readers saw them as well so my shorthand will be understandable. ;-D
1. I love Pizza Hut Pizza, heh, heh, heh. ;-D
2. The Dr. Seuss Super Bowl Intro was cool, and cute.
3.The Busby Berkley Burger King number was fun.;-D
4. I wish I had a Magic fridge! ;-D
5.The Prehistoric Postal Dilema was hysterical fun. ;-D
6.Budlight bearwas just OK.
7. Diet Pepsi Rap: I was not impressed. That drink has no rythm.
8. Aleve/Trek: I am SOOOO over being a Trekker. ;-D
9. Diet Pepsi and Jackie Chan: Funny but the drink is a Wussy.
10. Bud - Streaker at the "Football game": Hysterical! ;-D
11. Micholob's "Late Hit": Funny when SHE got nailed, but not so much when she returned the favor. ;-D
12. United Airlines: Cool little animated tale.
13. Bud Clydesdale: Cute and touching.
14. Hummer Monster Love: Awwwwww......
15. Mastercard: Exciting, and amusing.
16. Go Daddy: Too short, by far! Heh, heh, heh. ;-D