December 08, 2006
I Need a Slogan
for this Blog like I need a hole in the head. ;-D
I found a fun little site that can be quite addictive, and had me laughing with every result.
20 Slogans for Cycling Dude as formulated by the Sloganizer.
Vote for yer favorite! ;-D
1. Praise Cycling Dude!
2. Cycling Dude - You see this name, you think dirty.
3. Go farther with Cycling Dude.
4. Do it with Cycling Dude.
5. Be inspired by Cycling Dude.
6. There's only one true Cycling Dude!
7. The Gods made Cycling Dude.
8. Cycling Dude. See more. Do more.
9. There is no life without Cycling Dude.
10. There's a bit of Cycling Dude in all of us.
11. Cycling Dude, there's no better way.
12. And on the eighth day, God created Cycling Dude.
13. Cycling Dude - Think different.
14. Cycling Dude - today and tomorrow.
15. Are you ready for Cycling Dude?
16. Life's beautiful with Cycling Dude.
17. With a name like Cycling Dude, it has to be good.
18. Cycling Dude empowers you.
19. Cycling Dude, the secret of women.
20. Cycling Dude for your health.
And 1 for the road, dear reader.... Cycling Dude loves you. ;-D
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference I Need a Slogan:
Tracked on Dec 9, 2006 10:04:46 PM
Aww, I feel the love, Cycling Dude.
Posted by: Fritz | Dec 8, 2006 2:25:04 PM
I like slogan No. 3.
Posted by: John | Dec 8, 2006 2:43:46 PM
What happened to: Cycling Dude -- Do it on your saddle.
Otherwise No. 10.
Posted by: Biking Bis | Dec 12, 2006 1:02:11 AM
Well, BB, since I'm a big advocate of safe cycling, I didn't want to take a chance that some readers might take it into their head that I was encouraging bicycling while... ah never mind.
Hee, hee. ;-D
Posted by: Kiril, The Cycling Dude | Dec 12, 2006 2:37:11 AM
How about "Pedaling a quality cycling blog since 2003" ?
No.10 is good though :)
Posted by: publicenergy | Dec 13, 2006 6:48:24 PM